Type content here...
Hope is gathering with three opportunities to worship: Saturday at 6pm, Sunday at 9am or Sunday at 11am. Seating is limited to 100 per service.
Our large sanctuary easily accommodates our ability to safely practice social distancing. We ask that everyone fully cooperate with our safety practices, not only for your own sake, but for the sake of others in our community.
- A cleaning crew works between services to disinfect our space, including doors, restrooms, counters, and chairs.
- Everyone is asked to "love one another from six feet apart."
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged.
- Volunteers will greet you at the door with a smile and will hold the door open for you, but are not shaking hands.
- Our usual greeting time during the service has been suspended.
- Seating in our sanctuary has been re-arranged to create social distancing and seating for around 100.
- Those attending worship are asked to register for a seat in advance. This will help us to balance the attendance between the three services.
- Lounge seating has been removed from the lobby.
Those who are vulnerable, at-risk, or ill are asked to join us online from home.
LIMITING TOUCH POINTS:
- Instead of passing offering plates, a secure offering box has been placed near the entrance where gifts can be deposited.
- Worship Flyers (bulletins) are not handed out - rather the announcements are posted on digital signs and emailed weekly.
- Communion will be offered in individual, pre-packaged containers that can be picked up as you enter.
- Food and coffee are not currently being served.
- Drinking fountains have been blocked off, but small bottles of water are available.
- Doors are propped open where needed.
- Hope Kids and our nursery will resume on Sunday, September 13 with modified operations. Read our Hope Kids Re-opening Plan here.
For those who are unable, or aren't yet comfortable, to attend in-person, we will be livestreaming our 9am worship service each Sunday at facebook.com/hopeofniles. The video/audio will be upload to our website later that week.
Partnering with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Hope has become a free COVID-19 testing site for our community.
MDHHS will be at Hope for testing on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, beginning September 9. Appointments are strongly encouraged - visit michigan.gov/coronavirus or call Michigan's COVID-19 Hotline at 888-535-6136, then press 1.
Hope is just one of 17 neighborhood testing sites in Michigan.