AWANA will meet in-person on Wednesdays from 6:00-7:15pm (note the time change)
We are closely following the Return to School Roadmap of Niles Community Schools.
- Kids will go straight to their room(s) and get
picked up from their room, encouraging only one parent to come inside for
drop-off and pick-up.
o Cubbies (Preschool) Room 110
o Sparks (K-2nd Grade) Room 107
o T&T (3rd–5th Grade) Room 100
- All volunteers will wear masks if they are medically able.
- We are encouraging masks for kids, although K-5th grade in the Niles Return to School Roadmap does not require masks if they are all in the same "cohort." This is the reason for drop off and pick up in their rooms.
- We will do our best to social distance.
- We will encourage hand washing and will have hand sanitizer dispensers available outside each room.
- Packaged snacks and water will be delivered to the rooms.
- If at any point Niles Community Schools returns to all-virtual learning, AWANA will be suspended, as well, and an online, virtual AWANA will be made available.
You may register your child for Awana below.